A secure password is long, complex, and contains a variety of characters. The password must not be easy to guess and must not contain your name or username. Also, do not use your accounts password for any other service, it is recommended to use a unique password for each service you use.
When you change your password, your new password cannot be one of the ones you used before, it must be completely new one.
The password must meet the following conditions:
- At least 15 characters long
- Must contain three different types of characters from the following four groups
- Lowercase (aen…)
- Uppercase letters (AEN…)
- Numbers (123…)
- Special characters (?! # …)
- Must be no password you have previously used
May not contain:
- Your name
- Your username
- Nordic characters (äöå…)
- The name or location of your school
- The password must not be easy to guess like Password1234567
Please notice that you should always change your password immediately if there is any reason to believe someone else has gotten access to your password or account!