Reserving a room in Outlook
You can reserve a meeting room in Outlook when you make a meeting request. Alternatively, you can also book a meeting directly from the room calendar.
Book a room from your own calendar
1. Open Outlook Calendar. Create a new meeting either from the top bar or by clicking on the time in your calendar when you want to hold the meeting.
2. In the window that opens, you can invite the meeting recipients, enter the subject of the meeting, and fill in and check the time and date. You can then search for a meeting space by clicking the Room Search button or the Location button.
3. You can see the available spaces through the Room Search buttons for your time, through the Location button you can see all possible spaces.
4. Once you have selected a mode, it will appear in both the location and the meeting recipients. When you send a meeting request, it will also appear in the status calendar.
Book a room from the room calendar
1. Open Outlook. In the Calendar view, click Open Calendar. In the drop-down list, select Room List.
2. In the window that opens, find the desired meeting room or other room and double-click the room to move it down to Rooms -> and then click OK.
3. The room calendar you selected opens next to your own calendar. You can make a reservation by right-clicking on the desired date.
4. In the drop-down list, select New Appointment. In the window that opens, fill in the information normally and if you want you can enter where in the Location field mode, the meeting is held, but by default it appears in the invitation as Organizer.
5. When the information and meeting recipients are selected, click Send and the meeting invitation will be sent to the selected recipients. Open room calendars are saved to the Rooms list, which is found by default in the Outlook Calendar view by scrolling at the bottom left.