Printing to Multifunctional printers at SeAMK
There is two ways to print to the multifunctional printers. You can either print straight from the SeAMK’s computers at self-study class (F307) or using a laptop from laptop borrowing station or either print your file from any other device through SafeQ Mobile Print.
Please remember to bring your own papers for printing.
Printing from a SeAMK computer
1. Log in to the computer with your SeAMK credentials.
2. Open the document to be printed.
3. Choose the printer (Secure Print on ksafeQ) from the drop-down menu on the Print window.
4. Default settings are 2-sided, gray scale. You can change it on Printer Settings.
5. Print the document.
6. You can check the location of available printers for students and staff from
7. Add your own papers to the printer you decided to use.
8. Log in to the printer with your SeAMK credentials or with registered card.
9. Choose SafeQPrint.
10. Choose “Odottavat”.
11. Choose the document and press the blue print button.
12. Log out with “Lukitus” button.
Mobile Print for printing documents
1. Open your SeAMK email on any device connected to the internet.
2. Create a new email.
3. Type firstname.lastname@example.org to the recipient field.
4. Type the subject to the message. Otherwise, it won’t be delivered.
5. Attach the document to the message.
6. Send the email.
7. Locate available printer from https://jelppari.epedu.fi/en/instructions/seamks-instructions/printer-locations-at-seamk/
8. Add your own papers to the printer.
9. Log in to the printer with your SeAMK credentials or with registered card.
10. Choose SafeQPrint.
11. Choose “Odottavat”.
12. Choose the document and press the blue print button.
13. Log out with “Lukitus” button.